The interactive Timeline graph displays significant groupings or "clusters" of historical transactions across Life, Work, and Travel categories as well as future goals you have created and linked to one or two of your connected accounts. It can be viewed in portrait or landscape mode on your mobile device and allows you to "scrub" the vertical bar across the graph with a slide gesture showing the date and cluster/goal name of the highlighted circle. The size of the circles is related to the cumulative value of the cluster/goal. You can tap a circle to see more details. When you create a goal, the value of the goal will affect your Forecast graph on the date specified.
- Display of date and name of cluster/goal at the location of the vertical "scrubber" (1a) and category navigation (1b)
- Historical cluster of transactions within Life, Work, or Travel categories
- Future goals you have created and linked to one or two accounts
- Vertical "scrubber" bar - touch and slide to see the past or future clusters/goals
- Add a goal button - launches the goal creation wizard
- Time period options allow you to display shorter or longer periods of time across the X axis